Ask a Master Gardener
Use one or more of these five ways to get help and/or advice with your garden.
- Phone the Master Gardener Hotline (530) 666 8737,
- E-mail your question to: email@example.com,
- Complete and submit a Gardening Problem Request Form
Unfortunately, Norton Hall (70 Cottonwood Street in Woodland) will be closed and Master Gardeners will not be available for walk in assistance until further notice. Also, Master Gardeners will not be available at the Farmers' Markets. However, we are still attempting to respond to calls on the phone line.
- Stop by: 70 Cottonwood Street, Woodland
Tuesdays and Fridays 9:00am-11:00am
- Visit us at a local Farmer's Markets
NOTE: Please bring plant samples and bugs in containers to be identified.
Central Park in Davis at 4th and C Streets
March - October: 8:00 am to noon
November, December, and February: 9:00 am to noon
First Street across Woodland Public Library
Saturdays from 8:00 am-noon,
May 11 through September 14